So you may be wondering what Perfectly Posh is or you may already know! If you have no clue, that’s perfect, because I’m about to give you the scoop!
Why Perfectly Posh?
This is a pampering brand. If you like naturally based products that are as fun as they are good for you, you will LOVE them! They are made with the best ingredients on earth such as essential oils, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, exotic fruits, and many more! Perfectly Posh has so many things to offer from Bath Bars aka Chunks, Face Masks, Moisturizers, Scrubs, Snarky Bars, Skin Sticks, to Body Butters galore!
Few Posh Pointers!
- Clean, renewable & consciously made.
- Naturally based products
- Made in the USA
- Palm oil perfect; responsibly sourced with renowned organizations.
- Best fragrance (over 95 % natural)
- Loaded with essential oils.
Don’t be fooled by labels reading “Fresh!” or “Handmade!” Read your labels and keep your skincare clean. Perfectly Posh products absolutely will not have any of the following;
- No petroleum derived ingredients (sealant, clogs pores, also linked to hormonal dysfunctions, estrogen dominance)
- No paraffins
- No parabens (preservatives linked to premature aging)
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) (skin and eye irritant, polluted groundwater, pesticide/herbicide, corrosive properties)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) (scalp, skin, and eye irritant, linked to hair loss)
- No lanolin (fatty/waxy substance naturally found on sheep’s fur..can contain pesticides, fecal matter, sebum, etc)
- No gelatin (odorless/colorless protein obtained by boiling skin, bones and tendons of animals)
- No soy fillers
- No phthalates (linked to hormonal dysfunction)
- No talc (hydrous magnesium silicate/white powder..some contain asbestos, some do not)
- No tallow (rendered animal fat)
I’ve listed short, sweet descriptions of the ingredients (found in many, many cosmetic abd beauty products) above because a lot of people see those names but don’t know exactly what they are, or if they are bad or good. The majority of those are linked to studies that have reason to believe they are carcinogenic (cancer causing.) I won’t tell you what you should believe, I will invite you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions about what ingredients you feel comfortable putting in and on your body.
You can sign up today for free, and get 250 perks! Earn more when you shop and use your perks towards free or discounted products.
Seriously interested but unsure of buying before trying? Not a big deal! Send me a message and I will send you free samples! I definitely like to try out products before purchasing. I got samples of Perfectly Posh and fell in love with them, now I’m a consultant 🙂